Our dress code at Greensboro Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
- Long or short-sleeved polo, dress shirt, or collared shirt/blouse in any solid color.
- Dresses are optional for girls and must be solid colored polo dresses.
- Solid white t-shirts may be worn underneath collared shirts (no sleeveless shirts).
- Greensboro Academy spirit wear (t-shirts or sweatshirts) may be worn as dress code.
- Standard solid navy or khaki slacks, flat-pocket cargo pants, or walking shorts.
- Capri pants, skirts, culottes, jumpers or skorts also optional for girls.
- Solid blue denim will be allowed on School Spirit Day.
Students in grades 2-8 must wear a traditional belt if bottoms have belt loops.
Socks must be of solid color.
Shoes must be athletic or tennis shoes.
Greensboro Academy spirit wear (t-shirts or sweatshirts) may be worn as dress code.
Sweaters and sweatshirts (crew neck, v-neck, vest or cardigan in style) must be solid color, solid knit, and worn over a collared shirt.