The Board Meeting Notices notify the public of any special, rescheduled, or canceled Board meetings for the current school year, including public Board meetings being held via electronic means.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:45 a.m. - 8:04 a.m.
- Breakfast begins at 7:45 a.m. Please enter though the rear doors.
- All students must enter through the rear doors before 8:04 a.m. Rear doors are locked at 8:05 a.m. Tardies need to enter through the front office after 8:05 a.m.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.