Before & After School Care
We currently partner with M&M daycare to provide on-site before and after-school care. Please feel free to review the information below to see if this may be the right fit for you.
On-site Before and After School Care
By always putting the child's value first, while respecting the parent's styles and philosophies, these will aid in keeping a strong and long-lasting parent/provider relationship.
- Located at your school!
- Students are grouped by grade level whenever possible.
- Homework time is provided daily (age appropriate duration).
- Simple breakfast or snack provided daily.
- Group games, Board games, open-ended art, choice center activities, and choice quiet time available.
- Activities that often incorporate math, reading and language arts skills.
- Recognition when students do well in school, on tests, reaching goals and when modeling good behaviors.
- Choices are always provided among various activities.
- Outside or gym time provided daily.
- Supporting the Moral Focus Themes of NHA Schools each month through various activities, contests and games.
Before Care: 6:30 a.m. - School Start
After Care: School End - 6:00 p.m.