Because the school does not own a fleet of buses, parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. Busing services may be provided for eligible students. For more information, please contact the school office: 513-751-5555.
Busing services may be provided by a third party vendor for eligible students. Should you require additional information, please call the school office at: (513) 751-5555
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:15 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
- Enter from the Duck Creek Rd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.