Because the school does not own a fleet of buses, parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. Busing services may be provided for eligible students.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:15 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
- Enter from the Duck Creek Rd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.