To reduce distraction and competition the school has a dress code. A simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increases academic instruction time. Interpretation of the Dress Code is at the discretion of the principal and staff. Their decision is final.
2017-18 Uniform Information Packet
Click here to view the 2017-18 Uniform Information Packet
Parents, plesase note that the bulk shipping date for uniforms has been changed. The new shipping date is 8/14. Parents will be able to take delivery of their student(s) uniforms at the open house.
PE Uniforms and Spirit Wear
uniform information and order site can be found by clicking on the link below. Orders can be placed between July 25th and August 8th. Scholars will need to
wear both the shirt/sweatshirt and shorts/sweatpants to be considered in PE
uniform. PE uniforms may be worn all day on PE days.
on the site is an adjustable navy belt with a magnetic closure, which is
perfect for young children who may have difficulty with a belt buckle.
requests the teacher's name, which you will not know yet. Please just include
the grade level for now.
Order PE Uniforms and adjustable belt here
The access code is
The personal grooming of students should be in accord with the standards set by the uniform dress code. Students should be clean and neat when at school.
Students are required to abide by the following:
- All shirts must be a short- or long-sleeve bright green polo. A bright green polo purchased only through Image Builders is encouraged. Please contact the Image Builders toll-free customer service hotline at (855) 654-6243. A customer service representative will be available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday – Eastern Standard Time or go to the school website for more information. Alternatively, a short- or long-sleeve white polo may be purchased at a manufacturer of your choice.
- Slacks or dress pants must be navy blue.
- Middle school students may also wear a long- or short-sleeve white dress shirt with a navy/bright green tie. Ties purchased only through Image Builders are encouraged.
- Conservative shoes, including loafer style, dress shoes, or tennis shoes must be worn. Shoes must be closed-toed and closed-heeled. Shoe colors may be navy, gray, black or brown. Shoes must be worn appropriately (i.e., laced and/or strapped all the way for safety purposes). Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are to be worn for P.E. class. Boots are not permitted.
- Socks must be solid black, brown, navy or white and worn with shoes
- Uniform style solid color, navy sweaters or vests may be worn over uniform shirts.
- Sweaters must be free of any designs or writing (for example, stripes, wording, etc.) and must fall at the waist.
- Shirts must be tucked neatly into bottoms at all times.
- Undershirts (t-shirts worn under uniform shirts) must be white and must fit appropriately under the uniform shirts. Undershirts may not have longer sleeves than uniform shirts.
- A solid black, navy blue, or brown belt must be worn with all pants and shorts. Belt loops may not be removed from pants or shorts to avoid wearing belts.
- All clothing must be sized properly, so items are not overly baggy or tight.
- Students may wear optional PE uniforms on PE days. PE uniforms consist of t-shirt, shorts, sweatshirt, and sweatpants. Both top and bottom must be worn. Students may not wear PE uniform shirt with regular navy pants. PE uniforms are purchased from a vendor through the school.
- Tattoos or writing on skin
- Hats of any kind.
- Any distracting jewelry.
- Piercings in areas other than ears (girls). No piercings for boys.
- Overly large clothing that sags down below the waist area.
- Rhinestone, silver ringed, studded or belts with designs. Plain only.
- Extreme hairstyles (e.g., shave lines, designs, unnatural colors, Mohawks, styles that
inhibit vision, etc.). Extreme styles are at the discretion of the principal.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
- Blue jean material, knit pull-on pants, jogging pants, cargo pants with outside side
pockets, corduroy pants, or decorative embroidery are not permitted.
- No shoes with wheels, airbrushing, house slippers, flip flops, symbols other than
manufacturing symbols (i.e. Nike, Reebok) are permitted on school
grounds, in the gym, on the sidewalks, in the parking lots or in the
- Makeup or “fake” nails.
- Pants and shorts must be both navy blue and conservative. They may not have carpenter loops, or stripes. Corduroy or denim materials are not permitted.
- Hairstyles must be conservative with hair cut above the collar and above the eyebrows.
- Pants, shorts, Capri pants, jumpers, skirts and skorts must be navy blue.
- Bottoms must be no less than two inches above the top of the knees.
- Tights must be solid white or navy.
- Heels on shoes may not exceed one (1) inch. Only natural nails are permitted.