To enable students to reach high academic standards, the school has put in place a dress code designed to reduce distractions and competitions. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective
dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time. Interpretation of the Dress Code is at the principal and staff’s discretion, and their decision is final.
2017-18 Uniform Information Packet
Click here to view the 2017-18 Uniform Information Packet
The personal grooming of students should be in accord with the standards set by the uniform dress code. Students should be clean and neat when at school.
The Right Way to Dress
To enable students to reach high academic standards, we've put in place a dress code designed to reduce distractions and competition. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost-effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
Common Dress Issues
Sometimes when we're in a hurry we overlook some of the details. A few of the frequent issues include the color of socks, the type of shoes being worn, and non-approved pullovers and pants.
Our Full Dress Code
- All shirts must be a short- or long-sleeve bright green
polo. A bright green polo purchased only
through Image Builders is encouraged.
Please contact the Image Builders toll-free customer service hotline at
(855) 654-6243. A customer service
representative will be available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through
Friday – Eastern Standard Time or go to the school website for more
information. Alternatively, a short- or
long-sleeve white polo may be purchased at a manufacturer of your choice.
- Grades K-5 dress pants must be navy blue; grades 6-8 must be
- Grades 6-8 students may also wear a long- or short-sleeve
white dress shirt with a navy/bright green tie.
Girls wear a cross tie and boys wear a neck tie. Ties purchased only through Image Builders
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- All shirts worn under uniform shirts must be solid white.
- All students are expected to wear solid black, brown, navy,
or burgundy loafers, casual dress shoes.
- All students may wear athletic shoes on the days they attend
Physical Education class only. Athletic shoes are not permitted on other
- All footwear must be clean and free of distractions.
- Solid navy sweaters, over a collared uniform shirt. No
hoods, stripes, logos, patterns or fur are permitted.
- All students wearing bottoms with belt loops must wear a
solid black, brown, or navy belt and be free of any adornments.
- Hats of any kind are not permitted.
- White, navy, brown, and black socks (or tights for girls)
must be worn.
- Leggings in black, white, navy, and brown are permitted under
dresses or skirts and must come to the ankles.
- Hairstyles must be conservative; not covering the eyes and
of natural tones. Extreme hairstyles are
not permitted. Hair must be neat and
- Visible markings, tattoos, or writing on the skin is not
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names,
signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
- Physical education uniforms are an option for grades K-6 and
can be worn on a child’s PE day. The PE
uniform consists of solid grey sweatpants or shorts with solid grey crew neck (long-
or short- sleeved) t-shirts. Grey Reach t-shirts are permitted. Solid grey hoodless sweatshirts may also be
K-5 boys must wear navy pants or shorts. No cargo pockets allowed.
6-8 boys must wear khaki or grey colored dress pants or shorts. No cargo pockets allowed.
Earrings and other body piercing ornaments are not permitted.
K-5 girls must wear navy pants, skirts, skorts, jumpers, or capri pants.
- 6-8 girls must wear khaki colored dress skirts, skorts, jumpers, or capri pants.
Leggins are not permitted unless worn under a dress or skirt.
- All bottoms must be no shorter than three inches above the knees.
- A reasonable number of earrings are permitted. Only ears may be pierced. Jewelry and accessories must be in good taste and are at the discretion of the leadership team.
- Conservative makeup is permitted. A student wearing makeup in a way that draws attention or distracts others will be asked to wash it off.
- Girls are not permitted to carry purses.
Dress Down Days
Dress down days will be held on Wednesday. If you buy or receive a dress down day ticket, you will only be permitted to redeem it on Wednesdays. On dress down days, the following are not permitted:
- Flip flops
- Spaghetti strap shirts
- Tank tops
- Dress boots
- Tight fitted jeans or pants
- Shirts with inappropriate writing