Our dress code at Pinnacle Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
- Heather gray long or short-sleeve polo
- Students may also wear solid navy blue, black, or heather gray sweaters and vests
- Grade 6: Light blue long or short-sleeve oxford shirt
- Grade 7: Light blue long or short-sleeve oxford shirt (tie required)
- Grade 8: Light blue long or short-sleeve oxford shirt. Shirts must be worn with a solid navy blue tie. All 8th grade students must wear a navy blue blazer. Blazers may have a school emblem.
Socks must be solid colored.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid black or navy.
Tops: Pinnacle P.E. t-shirt or sweatshirt.
Bottoms: navy blue, black, or gray jogging pants.
P.E. uniforms are required for grades 3-8; optional for grades K-2.
P.E. uniforms may be worn the whole day on P.E. day.
Shoe colors must be black or brown.
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or closed toed sandals.