- Pants and shorts must be khaki tan Dickie style pants
- Pants must be straight legged with no excess/cargo type pockets
- Patch style pockets are permitted
- Denim in any form, bell-bottoms, cargo, nylon (wind suit), zip off (lower leg detaches from the pants), or any baggy pants are not permitted
- K-5 girls: skirts, skorts, shorts, dresses and jumpers must be khaki tan
- Bottoms must also be either longer than the fingertips when the student’s arms hang at her sides or no more than three inches above the knee
- As playground equipment is above ground level, girls should wear some type of modest shorts under all skirts, jumpers or dresses
Shorts must fit like uniform pants (not tighter).
Shorts and capri pants are permitted only as weather allows; students are required to participate in recess and outdoor activities and are not permitted to remain indoors in cooler weather if they have worn shorts or capris.
Belts must be worn with pants and shorts that have belt loops (grades 1-8).
Leggings or jeggings are not permitted.