Una buena alimentación es esencial para proporcionar la energía que su hija necesita para dar lo mejor de sí; por lo tanto, contamos con comidas balanceadas y saludables para todos los estudiantes durante cada día escolar completo. También ofrecemos programas de alimentos gratuitos o a un costo reducido para las familias que califican (vea los detalles a continuación).USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
Meal Delivery Program
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently announced they will continue serving meals to children at no cost, through December 31, 2020. This will ensure, no matter what the situation is, children have access to nutritious food as the country recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Beginning the week of Dec. 14, 2020, Knapp will be delivering school meals to our students’ homes weekly! We are proud to partner with Preferred Meals to provide meal deliveries to our families at no cost.
- School meals are balanced nutrition, easy to handle, and served at home. Included in your child’s meal pack, you will receive seven days’ worth of meals, which includes seven breakfast meals and seven lunch meals.
- All enrolled students will receive meals. Please know, you must opt-out of free meal deliveries if you do not wish to participate.
- If you wish to opt-out of meal deliveries, student households may pick up five meals, five breakfasts and five lunches, for the week from our school Mondays from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., while supplies last.
- Parents will be allowed to pick up items for student consumption. Students do not need to be present for parents to receive their child’s meals.
Questions? Please call the Preferred Meals customer service line for home meal deliveries at (616) 965-1693.