To enable students to reach high academic standards, the school has put in place a dress code designed to reduce distractions and competitions. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective
dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time. Interpretation of the Dress Code is at the principal and staff’s discretion, and their decision is final.
The personal grooming of students should be in accord with the standards set by the uniform dress code. Students should be clean and neat when at school.
- Students must wear a plain collared shirt.
- K- 5- A white or burgundy shirt
- Middle School-A white or black shirt
- Students must wear black uniform pants. If worn, black uniform skirts, skorts,
shorts, or jumpers must fall no higher than 3 inches above the knee.
- Shoes must be mostly black in color and can be athletic
shoes or loafers. No sandals or open back
shoes are allowed. Athletic shoes may not have lights, wheels, etc. Boots, including fashion boots, are not
permitted inside the classroom.
Alternate footwear must be brought for wearing indoors during inclement
- Burgundy, white, or black socks/tights must be worn.
- Students may wear solid-colored black or white sweaters or
vests. K-5 may wear burgundy sweater/vests.
- Sweatshirt/fleece material is not allowed.
- Long-sleeve undergarments may be white or black. K-5 may
wear burgundy undergarments.
- Hats of any kind are not permitted inside the classroom.
- Extreme hairstyles or extreme hair colors are not
permitted. Extreme hair accessories may
not be worn.
- Shirts must be tucked into pants. Pants must be kept at the
- Belts must be worn if pants, shorts, or skirts have belt
- Belts must be a solid dark color. No large or inappropriate belt buckles are
- Girl’s jewelry must be modest in size, school appropriate!
- Body piercing ornaments and tattoos are not allowed.
- Items of clothing or jewelry that visually identify a
student as belonging to a specific group may be banned at the discretion of the
- Wearing, carrying and displaying gang paraphernalia, names,
signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
- Make-up is not permitted