Un código de vestimenta flexible y efectivo en costo se ha establecido en nuestra escuela para promover el éxito académico y al mismo tiempo reducir las distracciones y competencia. Si requiere asistencia para comprar uniformes, por favor llame a la escuela.
Por favor refiérase al Manual del Estudiante para la política completa del código de vestimenta.
Si bien es posible que parte de la información a continuación no esté disponible en español en este momento, con gusto lo ayudaremos por teléfono si es posible. Por favor contáctenos para asistencia: 419-269-2247
- White, light blue, or navy blue shirts with collars (includes mock turtleneck, long- or shortsleeved, cotton or knit) must be worn.
- Solid color brown, black, navy, or burgundy shoes (loafer type or casual dress) must be worn. Tennis shoes are also permitted. Shoes with wheels on the bottom or lights are not permitted. Shoes should have hard soles and be made for outside of the house use.
- Cold weather attire may include solid-colored sweaters or vests that are navy, white, beige, tan, burgundy, rust, gray, or dark green.
- Green BVA sweatshirts (order through PTO) are permitted.
- Hats of any kind are not permitted.
- Extreme hairstyles (i.e., Mohawks, tails, cut designs, extreme color variations, etc.) are not permitted. Hair color must be of natural tones.
- Any shirt worn under the uniform shirt must be white.
- Hooded sweatshirts are not permitted.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
- Uniform shorts that reach the knees and capri pants may be worn until October 1 and after May 1.
- Belts must be worn with pants or shorts that have belt loops.
- Spirit days are every Friday. On these days, students may wear their BVA spirit shirts with navy blue uniform pants (K-8) or khaki uniform pants (6-8 only).
• Boys must wear navy or dark blue uniform pants or uniform shorts. Shirts must stay tucked into pants or shorts at all times. Cargo pants are not considered uniform pants.
• Hairstyles must be conservative with hair being off the collar.
• Body piercing ornaments are not permitted.
- Girls must wear navy or dark blue uniform pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers. All shirts must stay tucked into skirts and/or pants. All bottoms must be either longer than the fingers when the student’s arms hang at her sides or no more than three inches above the knees.
- A reasonable number of earrings are permitted. Only ears may be pierced.
- Leggings are not permitted.
- Makeup is not permitted.
- Middle school students may wear light blue shirts with collars (includes mock turtle necks, long- or short-sleeved, cotton, or knit).
- Middle school students may wear uniform khaki pants or shorts. Belts must be worn with pants and shorts that have belt loops. Shirts must stay tucked into pants or shorts.