To enable students to reach high academic standards, the school has put in place a dress code designed to reduce distractions and competitions. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for the complete dress code policy.
- Halter tops, tank tops, muscle shirts, sweat suits, spandex items, spaghetti strap shirts, or any clothing items that show bare midriff are not permitted.
- T-shirts may not have anything printed on them that might be offensive to others.
- Pajamas should not be worn unless it is a special "pajama day".
- Low or immodest neck lines are not permitted.
Hair & Hygiene
- Hair must be of natural tones.
- Hair styles and jewelry must be neat, clean, and modest.
- Hair should not impede others from seeing a student's eyes.
- Jewelry in any body area involving piercings should not be worn outside of ears.
- Shorts, skirts, and jumpers must be three inches above the knees, even if tights or leggings are worn underneath.
- Pants must fit appropriately and may not be too tight, too loose, or have any holes.
- Pants should be worn at the waist and not worn in a "sagging" fashion.
Hats & Accessories
- Hats, bandanas, and outdoor boots may not be worn in the building.
- Shoes with wheels are not permitted.
- Clothing must fit the individual in a modest fashion i.e. No tight fitting pants, shirts, low cut shirts, etc.
- Clothing may not be ripped or torn. Bare midriffs are not permitted.
- Tattoos are not permitted.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.