To enable students to reach high academic standards, the school has put in place a dress code designed to reduce distractions and competitions. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective
dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time. Interpretation of the Dress Code is at the principal and staff’s discretion and their decision is final.
The personal grooming of students should be in accord with the standards set by the uniform dress code. Students should be clean and neat when at school.
Students are required to abide by the following:
Shirts must be a short or long sleeve bright green or white* collared polo. A bright green polo purchased only through Image Builders is encouraged. Please contact the Image Builders toll-free customer service hotline at (855) 654-6243. A customer service representative will be available from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday Eastern Standard Time or go to the school website for more information.
- Slacks or dress pants must be navy blue or khaki.
- Middle school students may also wear a long or short sleeve white dress shirt with a tie.
Ties purchased only through Image Builders is encouraged.
- Students must wear a shoe that encloses the foot. Students may wear loafer type or casual dress. Black, white or gray athletic shoes may also be worn as long as they are clean. Boots are not permitted except as outerwear.
- Cold weather attire may include solid-colored sweaters or crew neck sweatshirts. RidgePark hoodies are permitted for all grades.
- Hats of any kind are not permitted.
- Extreme hairstyles are not permitted. Hair color must be of natural tones and may not be professionally colored, dyed, or streaked.
Boys Dress Code
- Navy or khaki pants or shorts must be worn. Belts must be worn with trousers that have belt loops.
Girls Dress Code
- Navy or khaki pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers must be worn. All bottoms must be longer than the fingers when the student's arms hang at her sides or no more than three inches above the knees.
- A reasonable number of small earrings are permitted. Only ears may be pierced.
* Dress Code Ammendment 7/31/13:
Navy Blue Short or long sleeved collared polos are also allowed as a color choice