To enable students to reach high academic standards, we've put in place a dress code designed to reduce distractions and competitions. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost-effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
The personal grooming of students should be in accord with the standards set by the uniform dress code. Students should be clean and neat when at school.
Young 5 Kindergarten/Kindergarten Uniform
- Shirts must be short or long sleeved bright green, navy blue or white collared polo. A bright green polo purchased only through Images Builders is encouraged. Please contact the Image Builders hotline at (855) 654-6243. A customer service representative will be available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday- Eastern Standard Time or go the school website for more information.
- Slacks or dress pants must be navy blue or khaki
1-8 Grade Dress Code Requirements
- A solid colored, collared shirt must be worn tucked into pants at all times.
- Students wear a shoe that encloses the foot. Students may wear loafer type or casual dress. Athletic shoes may also be worn as long as they are clean. Boots are not permitted, except as outerwear.
- Cold weather attire may include a solid colored sweater or crew neck sweat shirt. Ridge Park hoodies are permitted for all grades.
- Hats of any kind are not permitted.
- Shoes with wheels are not permitted. Students must take wheels out of shoes before wearing them to school.
- Boots are not permitted, except as outerwear.
- Extreme hairstyles are not permitted. Hair color must be of natural tones and may not be professionally colored, dyed, or streaked.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
1-8 Grade Boys Dress Code
Navy, khaki, or black pants or shorts must be worn. Belts must be worn with pants that have belt loops. Shirts must be tucked into pants at all times.
Stud earrings are permitted. Other body piercing ornaments are not permitted.
1-8 Grade Girls Dress Code
- Navy, khaki, or black pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers must be worn. All bottoms must be longer than the fingers when the student’s arms hang at her sides or no more than three inches above the knees.
- Shirts must be tucked into pants.
- White or navy socks or tights must be worn.
- A reasonable number of earrings are permitted. Only ears may be pierced.