Susan Kobylarz, Interim Principal
- Adrian College - Bachelor’s in Secondary Education
- Eastern Michigan University - K-12 Reading Specialist and Elementary Education Endorsements
- Madonna University - Master of Science in Administration with a specialty in Educational Leadership
- Madonna University - Michigan Administrators License
Previous Experience and Number of Years in the Field:
Ms. Kobylarz taught high school Social Students in Detroit for two years. Ms. Kobylarz has most recently worked at Canton Charter Academy for the past 11 years in various capacities as a fourth grade teacher, middle school teacher, instructional coach and 3-5th grade dean. Ms. Kobylarz also has endorsements in History and the Academic Study of Religion.
Heather Brandon, K-2 Dean
- University of California - BA in Human Development
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- California State University - Fullerton, M.S. in Reading
Previous education experience and number of years in the field:
Over the past six years, Mrs. Brandon taught both first and second grade, and then served as a Literacy Specialist. Mrs. Brandon has also worked part-time as a Content Area Consultant for grades K-2 and as an associate professor for Master's level reading courses.
Rose Karnes, 3-5 Dean
Brian Owens- Interim Dean